The second Nordic Oikos meeting will be held 2-4 February 2016 in Turku, Finland
Nordic Society Oikos' mission is to "to support scientific research in ecology and related disciplines and to stimulate and enhance communication between stakeholders in ecological research in the Nordic countries and beyond."
* Plenaries by Jens-Christian Svenning (Aarhus), Tanja Slotte (Stockholm), Tómas Grétar Gunnarsson (Univ. of Iceland)
* Pre-conference workshop Monday 1 February 2016
* Reduced registration fee for PhD students
* Selected 15 minute presentations by conference participants
* Poster presentations by participants
* Good time
Details of the conference are provided on www.utu.fi/oikos
*** Registration and abstract submission will open in October ***
Welcome to Turku!
-Organisers of the Nordic Oikos 2016 conference